Tuesday 22 September 2015

Where was Owaisi when I had put my life for Mandal commission ?

Where was Owaisi when I had put my life for Mandal commission ?

http://www.bismillahnews.in/?page_id=1617

[Bismillahnews.in-22-09-15-New Delhi-Sohail Siddiqui] The crocodile tears shed by Owaisi in support of reservations are nothing but a farce…how can this man claim to be against RSS when he exists with support of RSS.

It were the days of late VP Singh’s former prime minister of India [ I990-91] that BJP launched Kamandal via Ayodhya Ram Mandir movement to dislodge his government at the center.Entire country was surcharged with vicious communal poison to break down the MY factor which brought VP Singh to power.RSS/BJP and upper caste parties were conspiring in alliance to finish off this secular alliance.It was at this time when I was 25 years of age and the Editor,publisher,proprietor of the largest circulated Urdu weekly Newspaper post Independence in India which crossed a circulation of hundred thousand copies with in three weeks of its publication.

I decided to support the Mandal Commission report where by the backwards irrespective of their religion were to get reservations.My support to VP Singh’s crusade for Mandal commission and fight against upper caste communal agenda’s of Brahman parties using Mandal against Kamandal by embedding this social cause through my very popular newspaper Urdu Weekly "Hamara Qadam" New Delhi was begging of the fight against fascist forces..which is still on via www.bismillahnews.in .In the process I suffered as my friends turned enemies the moment I supported reservation for backwards.Out of many I remember few such friends Journalist with Hindi weekly Ravivar Rajiv Shukla who had launched a Jihad against VP Singh and Arif Mohammed Khan were two very prominent .
This support of mine to VP Singh’s efforts also earned me good friends like VP Singh and Santosh Bhartiya a close associate of VP Singh and Editor with Hindi Chauthi duniya.My Newspaper supported the Mandal movement and carried exclusive interviews of Lalloo Prasad and Sharad Yadav.Though the other prominent Urdu weekly Nai Dunya financed by Congress party through MJ Akbar and Rajiv Gandhi opposed VP Singh and supported Kamandal/BJP/RSS by opposing. Those were the young days when mission was easier to accomplish with youthful energy resources.


I become the sore thorn in the eyes of powerful Uppercaste parties so were VP Singh and Santosh Bhartiya. Hence my Newspaper was targeted along with me to kill the strength of VP Singh and downtrodden forces looking at him as their leader.On 18th Jan’1992 I met with a car accident while driving back from my printing press which had refused to print the newspaper that night …why ? on whose directions…? The owner was not at the printing press and nor did he respond to calls why..? It is still a mystery. Narsimha Rao government was in power at the center…As I was returning with the master copy of the news weekly back to sort out the issue in the morning my car which I was driving met with accident a head collision with a DTC bus which entered my lane and was driving on the wrong side of the lane as a pole had fallen on the other lane.


I was in ICU AIIMS/Safdarjung for three weeks and in the hospital for three months my brother and maternal family stood by me like a rock and Santosh bhai and VP Singh too then became part of my family as they remained with my bedside in need.

Entire period till few weeks before the fateful demolition of the Babri Masjid I operated from my bed room cum office.The Kamandal forces unleashed against me by the state forced closed the Newspaper which was championing the Unity of downtrodden against the fascist Kamandal.My health had left me disabled post accident and my publication house in financial crises.All these were in destiny for me and my family but evil forces were operating to ensure my total demolition and behind the curtains their were the fascist forces.


I had put in my life and publication and every thing for [MY] Mandal commissions implementation and benefits reached only the Backward Hindus not the Muslims as Brahmans ensured Muslims as community were excluded from backward reservation.It is here that Owaisi and his family helped Brahman parties in 1990’s to break the MY alliance help RSS by raising pitch to communalize the issue and entered in a secret pact with PM PV Narsimha Rao for personal gains to get Babri Masjid demolished.Where was Owaisi was he or his father supporting Mandal Commission ? Was he not along with VHP stooges of Mulayam Singh Yadav like Zafar Yaab Jilani bartering the Babri Masjid cause to get permits for family controlled Medical and Engineering colleges ?
Today Owaisi is shedding crocodile tears in opposing the RSS agenda of opposing reservations for backwards…due to Bihar polls…Muslims in Bihar must support reservation for weaker and downtrodden sections and simultaneously their weaker sections must benefit from this with a sub-quota for them with in total backward reservations QUOTA.

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment