Monday 7 September 2015

Any Cure for Varicose Veins...?

Any Cure for Varicose Veins...?



I met with a car accident in 1992 as a result I have THR in my left hip and Varicose Veins.THR has been done twice since then and for Varicose Veins in both lower limbs AIIMS operated manually in 2000 but only in 2 years the problem again resurfaced.I got them operated again in 2013 via laser surgery in Medanta but the operation again failed.

The reason doctor gave is they failed to detect my Varicose veins in the upper portion of thighs.Hence the lower blockages could only be removed.I asked them to re-operate they said they cannot before one year in laser surgeries.They prescribed Geralto tablet twice a day costing then two thousand rupees a day then till next surgery.As they said this medicine would open the blockages and surgery might not be required.After three months I stopped the medicine due to the after effects.

Even stockings have failed in my case as I am 6.3 a very tall structure.Since then even standing for a minute my bloods comes down causing painful swelling and till I elevate my legs the impure blood in my lower limbs does not go back to my heart.My mind becomes numb due to this and I have uneasy feeling until for hours I elevate my legs.The valve's have been totally damaged may be due to the accident in 1992.Thrice a day I take TENS vibrations for circulation of blood in lower limbs...making me immobile hence most of the times I operate from home afraid of putting my legs down.Do need help to get cured from this disease if it is possible. 

Dear all Please pray for all sick brothers and sisters and elderly people and kids and our parents and also remember me and my parents in your Dua's.Never Stop Praying no matter how dark and hopeless it may seem.

Kind Regards

Ahmed Sohail Siddiqui 
Chief Editor www.bismillahnews.in 
08527022786


No comments:

Post a Comment